Can someone explain to me how a local beef jerky maker can justify spending money to go to Argentina to investigate their beef, sample their beef, then come home and decide to buy their beef when we have some many frickin cows in Blount County?
On top of that their jerky now has nitrates and MSG, something the owner has said they did not want to do in the past. Well, if you import beef from Argenitina then it needs to be preserved.
I would think there are farmers in Blount County who would love to produce beef for this guy. I mean, come on, it's BEEF JERKY!
The owner must have talked to Sandy Beal about managing a company....
- Raccoon problems in Blount County (3 replies)
- Downtown Maryville slammed by storm (1 reply)
- Maryville residents must refrain from doing laundry (1 reply)
- 2015 Blount County Traffic Fatalities in Blount County, TN (8 replies)
- Ammunitions mfg announced for rural Blount County (1 reply)
- Smart Growth – City of Alcoa (1 reply)
- The Market at Washington and High has closed (1 reply)
- Blount evacuations, train with hazardous chemicals fire (1 reply)
- Another lawsuit in the ongoing Velda Shore saga (1 reply)
- TDOT public meeting on Alcoa Highway Bypass project (3 replies)
- 14 years later- A Blount County Monarch Butterfly (2 replies)
- Pro-choice growing in Blount County (3 replies)