Can someone explain to me how a local beef jerky maker can justify spending money to go to Argentina to investigate their beef, sample their beef, then come home and decide to buy their beef when we have some many frickin cows in Blount County?
On top of that their jerky now has nitrates and MSG, something the owner has said they did not want to do in the past. Well, if you import beef from Argenitina then it needs to be preserved.
I would think there are farmers in Blount County who would love to produce beef for this guy. I mean, come on, it's BEEF JERKY!
The owner must have talked to Sandy Beal about managing a company....
- Another lawsuit in the ongoing Velda Shore saga (1 reply)
- TDOT public meeting on Alcoa Highway Bypass project (3 replies)
- 14 years later- A Blount County Monarch Butterfly (2 replies)
- Pro-choice growing in Blount County (3 replies)
- Songs by the Brook concert series finale (1 reply)
- Can we just say no to a Sam's Club in the Alcoa Town Center? (1 reply)
- Songs by the Brook another big hit (2 replies)
- Free concerts in Springbrook Park (2 replies)
- Songs by the Brook series kicks off at Springbrook Park (3 replies)
- Blount Democrats Meet & Greet - Saturday, July 26, 2014 (1 reply)
- Hey Teapartiers, get off my porch (3 replies)
- Voters approve increased sales tax in Blount County (1 reply)